REGEN MEDICINE – the laboratory of regenerative medicine for animals has been created from the belief that through the use of innovative methods of treatment and diagnostics we can effectively help suffering animals.
We provide comprehensive regenerative medicine solutions for small and large animals, using modern scientific knowledge in the field of regenerative medicine based on many years of laboratory experience as well as the natural regenerative potential of the body.
Through the long-term cooperation of European scientists in the field of veterinary medicine, biotechnology, chemistry and conducted biotechnology-veterinary research, we have effectively improved the quality of life of animals in the following:
- degenerative joint diseases,
- languishment of the cartilage,
- injuries of tendons and ligaments,
- musculoskeletal injuries,
- inflammatory and bone fractures,
- inflammatory and pain of the spine,
- chronic renal failure,
- in wound healing and skin lesions (abrasions of skin, burns and bedsores, calluses, post-traumatic scars, traumatic wounds, hair loss, extensive skin lesions, skin necrosis, open wounds with skin defects, muscle loss/ torn muscles, diabetic wounds, etc.),
- motility without pain as well as increasing the resistance to osteoarthritis,
- restoring patients’ mobility safely by supporting natural regenerative and protective processes,
- by diagnosis of genetic predispositions of horse tendon injuries based on genetics and giving the possibility of individualization in horse care.
As the only laboratory of regenerative medicine we evaluate the effects of regenerative therapies, therefore we invite you to read the stories of our patients as well as to share your experiences with us.
Welcome to REGEN MEDICINE world where we support you and your pet by:
- VET STEM CELL – autologous regenerative therapies for animals (mesenchymal stem cells, PRP).
- REGEN-SKLEP – dedicated regenerative products for animals (REGEN-GEL, REGEN-SPRAY, REGEN-AQUA).
- REGEN-JOINT – patented, innovatie product for joints that supports natural regenerative and protective processes and effectively increasing resistance to osteoarthritis.
- EQIGENE – genetic predispositions of horses which uniquely identify genes responsible for the tendon’s strength and endurance.
CEO REGEN MEDICINE
Błażej Dolniak, PhD – he combines the passion for animals with innovative scientific knowledge and the personality of the scientist; concentrated on measurable effects.
Biotechnologist with PhD in molecular biology and over 16 years of practical experience gained in renowned research institutions:
- Max-Planck Institute for Plant Molecular Physiology (Golm, Germany),
- Universität Potsdam, Institut für Biochemie und Biologie (Postdam, Germany),
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, Department of Hematology/Oncology (Chicago, USA),
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Medizinische Klinik m.S. Infektiologie und Pneumologie (Berlin, Germany),
- Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wrocławiu, Wydział Medycyny Weterynaryjnej, Zakład Biochemii (Wrocław, Poland),
specializes in cell biotechnology, stem cell culture, signaling pathways, molecular biology (gene expression, protein synthesis), immunology and in vitro research.
Privately:), practitioner of attachment parenting, dogs and horses lover.