PATENTED AND CLINICALLY PROVEN – clinically confirmed safety and efficacy.
REGEN-JOINT – unique European product, protected by patent law (many years of research on ecological method of synthesis of gold nanoparticles), has obtained the consent of the Ethics Committee to conduct tests in order to verify the safety of product which is dedicated to small and large animals.
Effective conservative therapy in osteoarthritis has been confirmed by clinical safety and efficacy studies at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland.
Conclusions after SAFETY TESTS (clinical, hematological, biochemical, cytological, ultrasound, X-ray) are the following:
- product is safe – non-toxic to the body’s cells after injection, without adverse effects,
- well tolerated by animals,
- does not cause disturbances of gait function in dogs
- does not change structure of joints,
- does not affect general condition of dogs,
- product has ability to decompose in a natural way, characteristic for body – product is biodegradable. Gold nanoparticles do not accumulate in body, do not clog organs, they are excreted by kidneys due to their features (proper suspension of gold nanoparticles in polymer, the size: 10 -20 nm, lack of aggregation).
Sterility of product is guaranteed by internal procedures and laboratory equipment; use of a sterilization sleeve and high efficiency and safe sterilization with ethylene oxide (EO).
We are sure that product does not contain microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, protozoa, both in vegetative and sporadic forms) and viruses.
Conclusions based on CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS STUDIES and applied conservative therapy in opinion of veterinarians and animal caretakers:
- In clinical effectiveness studies carried out on 20 patients, under supervision of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland, product effectiveness was confirmed and there was a significant improvement in functioning of patients in case of 85% after intraarticular injections.
- Effects of conservative therapy carried out on 100 patients (until November 2018) in opinion of leading veterinarians and animal caretakers present significant improvement in functioning of patients in case of 80% of intraarticular injections.
Clinical trials, statistics and conclusions that were received from veterinarians who have started cooperation with REGEN-JOINT indicate BETTER TOLERANCE OF PRODUCT by animals (safety of use) and BETTER EFFICACY (effect, duration of action) and LACK OF NEGATIVE EFFECT on body in comparison with other preparations available on veterinary market.